Crown CTS2000 Power Amplifier
Crown's CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet and CobraNet allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.
- High power density. All two channel models and four channel model in a 2RU chassis, eight channel model in a 3RU chassis
- Crown Switching Power Supply for lighter weight
- Selectable "Constant-Voltage" or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel on 2-channel models, and per channel-pair on 4-and 8-channel models
- 100V direct outputs on CTs 2000, CTs 3000, CTs 4200, and CTs 8200
- Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
- 4- and 8-channel models offer perfect independent power solutions for multi-zoned systemsú "FIT" (Fault Isolation Topology) circuitry on 4- and 8-channel models isolates fault conditions without affecting neighboring channels
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
- Two-channel models are fully PIP2-compatible. Multi-channel models accept MC accessory modules.