Jensen JT-11P-1 Line Input Transformer
1:1 for "Balanced Bridging" Inputs
This transformer is designed for use in wideband line input stages. Distortion remains very low and CMRR remains high, even when driven by high source impedances. The primary is fully balanced and its leads may be reversed to invert polarity, if required. A 30 dB magnetic shield package is standard.
- Ideal for balancing any high-impedance unbalanced input
- Wide bandwidth: !3 dB at 0.25 Hz and 95 kHz
- Recommended for levels up to +20 dBu at 20 Hz
- High input impedance: 13 k Ohm with 10 k Ohm load
- High common-mode rejection: 107 dB at 60 Hz