Radio Design Labs EZ-SX4 4x1 Stereo Audio Input Switcher
The EZ series offers unparalleled flexibility. Each unit is fully labeled on the front and rear for use either as a finished product or as a utility module. Installation of multiple products is quick and easy using the comprehensive range of EZ rack mounts, chassis, bezels, drawers and accessories. High quality full-size switches, long life controls, quality connectors, solid-state audio and video switching, gold plating and superior engineering combine to make EZ the best value in the industry. EZ products are attractive, reliable, packed with features and are simple to install and operate. When long-term performance, quality and value matter, the choice is EZ.
- Four Input Source Selection
- Unbalanced Stereo Audio Inputs and Output
- Inputs and Line Output on Rear-Panel RCA Jacks
- Line Output Level Controlled by Front-Panel Knob
- Full-Size Interlocking Pushbuttons on Front Panel
- Easy-to-Push Large Buttons
- Solid-State Audio Switching
- Switch Noise Cannot Affect Signal Quality
- Select Source and Set Volume at One Location
- Connect Directly to a Power Amp as the User Interface
- Gold Plated RCA Input and Output Jacks
- Inputs (4): Stereo on dual RCA jacks, > 10 k Ohm, -10 dBV nominal, +10 dBV max.
- LEVEL control: Off to +12 dB gain
- Output: Stereo on dual RCA jacks, line level, -10 dBV nominal, +17 dBV max.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz (ñ0.01 dB)
- THD+N: < 0.02%
- Crosstalk: < -70 dB (1 kHz)
- Noise: < -80 dB (below -10 dBV)
- 24 Vdc power supply current: 30 mA (idle), 60 mA (max.)
- Case dimensions: 5.75" (14.6 cm)W x 5" (12.7 cm)D
- Mounting size: 1/3 rack width.
- Power supply included