The CDR633 is positioned to make full-featured professional CD recording technology available to virtually any installation where the highest quality audio recording is desirable. Rackable in a 2U space, this professionally solid workhorse plays and records on standard CD-R and CD-RW discs. In addition, it will play MP3 files for hours and hours of playback from a single disc.
The CDR633 may be the last CD recorder you ever consider for installation. It has analog and digital I/O's to interface with most audio gear, and uses most recordable or re-recordable discs on the market. It can even play back MP3s from CD-ROM discs, and unfinalized CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
Not every installation has an engineer to run the show. The CDR633 includes convenience features like Marantz Minute Track with programmable auto-track increment, sync-recording, and programmable fade in/out to make your clients' recordings sound great with a minimum amount of effort. The Single Play function plays one track - and then stops. Your client doesn't have to worry about running to the machine or aiming the remote before the next track starts. Power-on play allows clients to start playback simply by powering on their system. The CDR633 even offers pitch control. Houses of Worship and other presentation venues will appreciate the ability to match the key of a soundtrack to the vocal range of their performers.
And lest we forget, you're buying it from Marantz Professional. We pioneered CD recording over a decade ago, and we've been designing and engineering studio quality, commercial grade audio gear since the `60s. Our loyal customer base is no accident. They know that we build smartly designed, great sounding, exceedingly reliable equipment because those are the tools they use to make a living. If you know who we are, we're preaching to the choir. If not, consider the CDR633 for your next installation. We'll make you a loyal customer, too.
- CD-R and CD-RW Recorder and Player with new worry-free slot-in mechanism
- Compatible with most discs - CD-R data, CD-R for digital audio, CDRW data, and CD-RW for digital audio
- Marantz Minute Track with Adjustable Time - or Level-dependent
- Auto Track Increment
- Plays MP3s for hours of playback from one disc
- MP3 directory navigation
- CD-Text and ID3 tag displays right on the CDR633's FL display
- CD-Text can be input onto recorded tracks right from the front panel
- Plays unfinalized CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Step-adjustable + 16% Pitch Control
- Continuous, Shuffle (Random), Programmable and Single Playback and Repeat modes
- New Auto-cue feature for playback
- Internal Sample Rate Converter (32 ' 48kHz)
- Analog and Coaxial / Optical (S/PDIF) digital inputs and outputs
- Auto Fade-in and Out with programmable time
- Sync (Level Dependent) Recording
- On-the-fly Manual Track Increment from front panel or remote
- 2 RU Rack mountable chassis