The microphone works great with many wireless transmitters available. Detachable cables are available to use the HSH with transmitters made by Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, Audio Technica, Galaxy Audio, etc.. When attaching the cable to the headset do not over-tighten the threaded connector. You can also use the microphone with most PC sound cards (adaptor not included). Also, our JIB/PB may be used if a wireless transmitter is not available or needed. The JIB/PB will supply phantom power (if needed) to the headset and adapt the mini connector on the headset to a standard XLR connector so it can be attached to a soundboard.
The head band at the right hand side is extendable and retractable for adjusting the length to fit your cranium perfectly. The soft microphone stem allows for easy adjustment of the microphone's position as you wear the headset.
The super lightweight design makes wearing the microphone more comfortable, even for long periods of time, without using excessive pressure to hold the microphone in place.Features:
- Headset wraps around head
- Flexible for Easy Formation
- 3.5mm Omni or 9.75mm Uni Element
- 4" Mic Boom Length
- Freq. Response:
- Uni..... 70Hz-16kHz
- Impedance: 1,400 Ohm ± 30% (at 1 K Hz) (Uni-directional)
- 1,100 Ohm ± 30% (at 1 K Hz) (Omni-directional)
- Sensitivity: ?67dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/microbar) (Uni-directional)
- ?66dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/microbar) (Omni-directional)
- Operating Voltage: 1V~10V DC (RL:2K2?)
- Cable Length: 53" (1.3M) x 1.5 Diameter, 1.5mm Thick Detachable Cable
- Beige, Black or Cocoa