Think of the Electro-Voice RE27/D as the "digital version" of the studio standard RE20 offering more gain and reducing proximity effect to maintain uniform LF response at any distance. EV's N/DYMr technology provides wider frequency-response and higher output.
Features and Specs
- Three switchable filters: one high frequency, two low frequencies, and an internal blast/wind filter cover
- Internal blast/wind filter cover reduces P-popping, breath sounds and excessive sibilance
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: Low-Z balanced 150 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 3.1 mV/Pascal
- Finish: Satin Nickel
- Dimensions: 8.54" x 2.13"
- Applications: Accordion, Acoustic Strings, Brass, Choir, Guitar Amp, Kick Drum, Snare, Speech, Tom, Woodwinds