New specialty cable products that solve interface problems with todays Canon, Nikon, Pentax and Panasonic DSLR setups. Many professional DSLR cameras have unbalanced stereo mic level audio inputs on a mini TRS 3.5mm jack. Manufacturers do this to save valuable space in the camera interface.
With the age of professional pocket recorders that can produce very high quality sound, such as the the Sony PCMD50 or a Samson Zoom H4N, came devices that output different line level audio signals. This cable features Sescom's exclusive circuitry on both audio channels to match the sweet spot level of your camera mic input. Its sleek low profile design avoids clunky XLR type attenuators that can produce heavy strain on the cameras mic input connector.Specifications:
- Audio Input Level: -10dBV Prosumer Line Level
- Input Impedance: 1.5K ohms
- Output Impedance: 92 ohms
- Compatibile with the following DSLR cameras:
- Canon: EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 550D Rebel T2i, EOS 60D, EOS 600D Rebel T3i
- Nikon: D7000, D300S
Click Here For a complete listing of Sescom Specialized DSLR Cables!