The Avalon RF DX602 2-Antenna True Diversity Receiver is a soup-to-nuts, no latency video receiver used in demanding long range, high mobility, and wireless video applications. It is FM modulated, and has a tuning range of 2.14GHz-2.5GHz (optional) & a bandwidth of 16MHz.
Offering VITC (Vertical Interval Time Code) watermarking (optional), and GC canceling circuitry, the DX602 2-Antenna True Diversity Receiver provides a high-quality video channel. In addition to an audio channel with an optional talk-back audio channel, the receiver is equipped with an auto-synthesizing feature for video and data link.
When coupled with the TX530 or TX630 transmitter, the DX602 2-Antenna True Diversity Receiver provides a 2-way, half duplex, digital encrypted communications channel. You can remotely control the receiver via RS-232 channel. Being rugged and compact (5.09 x 5.75 x 1.42" / 12.9 x 14.6 x 3.6 cm), it is ideal to be used with remote security PTZ cameras and covert video systems.Features:
- All in one no latency video receiver
- Video, audio, data/command & control, telemetry and alarm
- Auto synthesizing video and data link
- Hundreds of channels - tuning in 1MHz increments
- Power: unregulated 12V@680mA
- Weight: 250grams
- Two-Way Digital Data Communications Link (Optional)
- Talk-Back Audio (Optional)
- Portable video receiver without latency
- Mini UAV/UGV/AUV receiver/control station
- Covert video systems
- Remote security camera with PTZ control