Amazing New Completely Configurable, Scalable HDMI Matrix Features Built-in IP for Full 1080p Over a Network Plus IR Device Control at Receiver End!
The VBS Suite Projector Connector HDMI over IP allows you to simultaneously send out HDMI 1.3 Signals (up to 1080p) supporting all aspects of HDMI 1.3 including Deep Color to one or more HDMI video projectors or LCD Panels up to 1,000 feet. Return an IR Control Signal to the source using CAT5/6/7 cable over a standard Ethernet infrastructure. Can be used to distribute HD digital content to 100 or more remote displays on a closed loop LAN by cascading Ethernet switches up to 3 levels, allowing the farthest display to be located up to 1,000' away from the 1080p source device while sustaining excellent picture & sound quality. Each device is installed using 1 piece of UTP or STP cable. AV signals are transmitted digitally over the CAT5/6/7 cable without any signal loss. Auto adjustment of the internal video compression rate ensures smooth video streaming under different network conditions. The integrated Scaler function allows different input and output resolutions up to 2048x2048 (different displays can be at different resolutions). The IR send/receive function can be used to remotely control the HDMI source device from any receiver. Multiple control drivers for but not limited to Control4, AMX & Crestron are available upon request.
Not an HDMI Balun, but an HDMI over IP system.
This means you can create your own network and the receiver will find the transmitter automatically. It may even be used over smaller existing house networks.
- IR Send/Receive for Remote Control of Source Device from Any Receiver
- Up to 1,000 Foot Runs Via 2 Cascading Ethernet Switches
- Supports Resolutions from 16 x 16 up to 2048 x 2048
- HDCP Compliant
- Integrated Scaler Allows Multiple Resolutions for Different Displays
- 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p Video
- Distances to 333 Feet Between Switches; Up to 200 Feet per LAN
- IP Allows Receiver to Find Transmitter in a Network
- I/O: 1 UTP/STP 100Mbps Ethernet Port; 1 3.5mm IR Receiver Port; 1 HDMI In (19 pin Type A female)
- HDCP Compliant: Yes
- Video Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps (HDM1.3)
- LAN Bandwidth: 50Mbps ~ 60Mbps for 1080p
- Input TMDS Signal: 1.2 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts (peak-to-peak)
- Embedded HTTP Server Protocol: IP, UDP, TCP, ICMP, and IGMP
- Supported Audio: PCM 2.0 and Dolby PL (distinct 5.1 and 7.1 audio not supported)
- Supported Resolutions:
- 640x480 @ 85fps
- 800x600 @ 85fps
- 1024x768 @ 75fps
- 1280x1024 @ 30fps
- 1600x1200 @ 30fps
- 720x480 @ 60fps
- 720x576 @ 50fps
- 1280x720 @ 30fps
- 1920x1080 @ 24fps
- 1920x1080 @ 60fps
A complete system includes at least one Transmitter (VBS-HDMI-308A) and at least one Receiver (VBS-HDMI-108A). Additional T/R's can be added for a configurable/expandable/scalable matrix routing solution.