The VM-2HD is a high performance distribution amplifier for SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) and HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) signals. It will take one input, provide reclocking and equalization and distribute the signal to two identical outputs.
- Standards - SDI and HD-SDI (HDTV)
- Resolution - 8 & 10-bit s (automatic)
- Reclocking & Equalization - Automatic
- Data Rates - 143, 177, 270, 360, 540, 1483.5, 1485 Mbp/s
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer PicoTOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
- INPUT: 1 SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M serial video, 75 ohms on a BNC connector
- OUTPUTS: 2 equalized and reclocked
- SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M outputs 75 ohms on BNC connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 800mVpp /75 ohms
- POWER SOURCE: 12 V DC, 250mA
- DIMENSIONS: 6.22cm x 5.24cm x 2.41 cm (2.45" x 2.06" x 0.95") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.14 kg (0.31 lbs.) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket
- OPTIONS: Optional power supply VA-50P or VA-100P
- SDI production studios for signal distribution and equalizations
- Broadcast studios for on-air operation and SDI field production
- Using with SDI video sources such a professional digital camera