ZeeVee ZvBox 170 Broadcast Digital Signage and HD Video Over Coax Cabling Distribution
VGA and HD video distribution over easy to use coax
The ZvBox 170 is the newest member of ZeeVee's line of HD encoder / modulators. Its steel chassis, fan cooling and rack mounting make it suitable for light commercial projects - but it's also an excellent choice for sharing HD sources over existing coax in high-end homes, as it reduces or eliminates the need to cut holes in walls and run new wires.
And it's a performer: its upgraded video processor delivers 60 frames per second, so tough-to-reproduce video like sporting events and scrolling text look remarkably smooth and clean.
- Distribute HD channels in sports bars, corporate offices, and other light commercial spaces, over existing coax
- Distribute one digital signage player to unlimited displays. Just tune it in - no boxes required at each TV
- Share HD video sources in a home without pulling miles of cables or cutting into walls
- Simple front panel controls mean setup takes minutes
- Fan cooled, rack-mountable chassis for worry-free installation
- 720p output for true HD performance at a remarkably low price
- 60 frames per second output means smoother motion video and cleaner text crawls
- NEW Closed Captioning capability with the optional ZvCC module
- Rapid configuration via easy-to-use front panel
- Two separate video input paths, VGA and Component
- Input selection via IR, USB or front panel
- 720p60, 480p and 480i on Component input
- Adjustment for image cropping on VGA and Signage sources.
- Digital audio inputs
HD MPEG2 Encoding
Up to 25Mbps sustained average encoding rate
Encoding of PCM audio inputs, pass-through of encoded audio input
Digital and Visual Watermarking for content theft prevention
User-settable program information
Extremely low-latency encoding for interactive applications
RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion
Well-formed QAM 256 or QAM 64 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
Frequency agile from 50 to 900Mhz (Channels 2-141)
Built-in spectrum analyzer for scanning the entire cable spectrum for other channels
Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
Learn more about the ZVBox 170. Watch the Video