ZeeVee ZvPro 280 Combination HD MPEG2 Encoder/QAM Modulator
Create your own HDTV cable channel and broadcast VGA or HD video using coax wiring.
Based on the same technology used by TV stations and cable companies,
ZvPro 280 makes it affordable to convert your VGA or HD video into an
HDTV channel and broadcast it over simple to use COAX wiring
on-premise HDTV. Its standard QAM cable channel output
can be received
by practically any off-the-shelf digital cable-ready HDTV without requiring
an additional box at the TV.
- Works with any VGA or HD video source - simply connect any Digital Signage Player,
Computer, DVD player, Satellite Receiver, Set Top Box or any other device with a VGA
or Component HD video output.
- Multiple channels - ZvPros are frequency agile, and can be combined to distribute up
to 135 HD channels on-premise, all on a single, easy to deploy COAX cable.
- No matrix switchers or proprietary wiring required - switching between different
content sources is as easy as tuning to a different channel at the HDTV.
- COAX wiring - easily integrate and balance into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF distribution systems to add an HD tier of video feeds.
- Built to last - steel enclosure, rack mounting, integral power supply, internal fan, and three year warranty.
Proudly Manufactured in the USA!