The new Fluke 87V has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment. The 87V operates very similar to the classic 87, but with more problem-solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection.
New features for maximum productivity
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (87V)
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature
readings without having to carry a separate instrument (87V)
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while
freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the
80 Series V significantly easier to read than older models
- All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV
600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and
reduce risks related to surges and spikes.