For Exterior Applications OnlyThis is a version of our popular Digital Screen Paint - Silver designed specifically for outdoor use. Like its indoor equivalent, it has a greater level of contrast, a modest level of gain and a Level 5 Shade.
3.78L = 1 Gallon = Screen sizes from 92" to 240" diagonal ( 16:9 ) or approx. 170 sq ft.
1 QUART = 92" Diagonal Screen
Paint On Screen is a single-coat paint-on projection screen that allows you to paint a screen onto any smooth surface. Our technology makes building a media or theater room extremely cost effective. In less than an hour you can paint on your home theater screen and enjoy High Definition clarity. Paint on your screen today and go big!
Get Over 4X the Viewing Pleasure with Projection Compared to a Flat Panel. Paint On Screen technology allows any smooth surface to be transformed into a beautiful and extremely effective HD projection screen. With the advances of contrast and lumen output technology, Projectors are far more desirable than flat panel or rear projection displays. With the use of Digital Theater Paint you can get 4X the High Definition viewing pleasure for less than your average 42" Plasma.
The primary use for projection screen paint is your own theater room. It is extremely easy to apply, inexpensive and delivers stunning results. Digital Theater Paint is a no wires, no mess, create any size in any type of environment solution to HD projection.
3DHD Silver Screen is a paint on screen solution for 360 degree simulators that need a custom size screen, over sized arena projection, hidden custom installations and top entertainment enhancements that need a 3D visual element.3D Silver Screen 3DHD Silver Screen is pinnacle in providing vivid contrast, sharp resolution and Polarization Retention. Paint On Screen is the only manufacturer of 3D Silver based projection screens that can be used in the home as well as in commercial applications. Paint On Screen economics gives the consume
Cost Effective. HD Projection gives your over 120+" of additional viewing display compared to flat panel. You can spend 80% less and get 4X more!
Why Is Paint On Screen A Better Solution?
1) Superior contrast and visual depth compared to vinyl or material screens.
2) A patent pending formulation of compounds developed through extensive research.
3) Provides flat spectral response eliminating image color shift.
4) Formulated on an absolute neutral gray scale.
5) Eliminates 4:3, 16:9, 1.78:1, 1.85:1 and 2.35:1 masking problems.
6) Can clearly represent pixel resolution up to 4K Ultra HD in under 80" diagonal.
7) Costs hundreds less than any other solution.
8) Very easy to apply. One application with no special mixing or tools.
9) Lasts a lifetime, and can be wiped clean and painted over if needed.
10) Carries a 100% satisfied, no questions asked, guarantee.
Gain, Contrast, Ambient Light Rejection, Resolution, Uniformity, and Flat Spectral Response all play an important part in image clarity. No other product, in any form, performs to a higher standard than Paint On Screen. It was conceived as an easy roll-on or spray solution that manages each variable of video projection. It became a calculated formula that maximizes pixel definition, provides perfect uniformity, introduces zero color shift or tinting all while rejecting specular and diffused reflection (also known as ambient light) with its inherent layering technology.
Because of the unique structural properties of the compounds formed in Paint On Screen, light passes through leafed and channeled "mirrors", allowing the screen to intensify and return radiant pictures that surpass the best of conventional screens. These channelled mirrors are so small that only the light defined by the pixel is returned to the viewer thus producing a razor sharp image.
Paint On Screen uses a specialized and highly refined silver metallic base to ensure pixel clarity, sharpness and uniform brightness. Our silver is known for being the most contrast-boosting and color-enhancing material of any screen type.
The advantages of having a permanent painted screen are obvious. A screen that doesn't flex or roll up allows for the perfect light-producing structures to form. In order to achieve the highest resolution your image support must be very rigid. Slight curves and even unperceived unequal tension will cause less then desireable uniformity and thus reduce pixel clarity and resoltuion. Using a paint instead of a traditional vinyl material is the only way to ensure a perfect picture.
Channels of light thinner than a hair allow your images to absorb, intensify and radiate beautiful color.
Paint on Screen uses a real silver metallic base to achieve a far superior solution found nowhere else.
Why A Painted Static Screen Out Performs A Roll Up Screen?
1) Any screen that rolls up changes it structural surface area and loses its performance level quickly.
2) A painted screen is not susceptible to damage as with a flexible cloth / material screen. Digital Screen Paint can be wiped clean with no loss of performance. In the event that the screen is damaged you can always apply a fresh new coat for a brand new finish!
3) Paint On Screen costs hundreds less than even entry level theater screens and outperforms the most expensive.
4) A screen that doesn't flex or roll up allows for the perfect light-producing structures to form. Using a paint instead of a traditional material screen is the only way to ensure a perfect picture.
Ever noticed that no matter what screen size you go with you have format issues switching from TV to HDTV, DVD to Cinema Wide? One traditional hanging screen cannot display all these different formats without cropping, distorting or very expensive masking.
A paint-on projection screen eliminates all aspect ratio formatting and masking problems. Traditional screens have such a pronounced edge that with any change in format a very noticeable gap or spacial difference is obvious.Aspect Ratio
With a projection screen paint you no longer have to worry about image bleeding, aspect changes from TV to DVD or expensive masking systems. You are now free to design / build without traditional screen size restrictions.
With a traditional static, manual or electric screen you would need different masking configurations to accommodate all film aspect ratio formats. Any type of border can be used or no border at all