The Rane SL 3 connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive.
The auxiliary input provides a live input feed for creative sampling, recording your set or using a third vinyl turntable or CD deck. The auxiliary output delivers a third deck or the SP-6 sampler output right to your mixer. Studio grade phono preamps and 24-bit audio processing deliver exceptional sound. The high-grade phono preamps in the SL 3 will upgrade the sound performance of most mixers.
The included 12" vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
- Computer interface USB 2.0 High Speed
- USB Power Requirement 400 mA, 5.0 Volts
- USB Audio Channels Six Record and Six Playback
- External Power Supply 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
- Converters 24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate
- DAC Dynamic Range 104 dB, A-weighted
- Line Thru Dynamic Range 101 dB, A-weighted
- Phono Thru Dynamic Range 98 dB, A-weighted
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz -3, +0 dB
- THD+N 0.009% at 1 kHz at 2 Vrms
- All Inputs Phono or Line Level Switchable
- Line Input Unbalanced RCA
- …...Gain Unity
- …...Maximum Input / Output 3 Vrms
- Phono Input Unbalanced RCA
- ……Sensitivity Adjustable 2.5 mV to 10 mV
- SL 3 Unit: Size 6.8" x 5" x 1.3" (17.3 x 12.6 x 3.3 cm)
- Shipping: Size 14" x 14" x 4" (36 x 36 x 10 cm)