At last, a Multiple Line (up to 12) Phone Flasher and Door Announcer/Alert
Indicator System that is specifically designed to address the needs of the broadcaster.
The "Studio HOT LINE MULTI System" incorporates features that notify studio and office personnel
of ringing phones, people at the door ringing the bell, or an alert condition using ultra-brite,
wide angle and distinctive LED indicators. Each Indicator Unit also has a distinctive audible volume
control switch (off/low/high), and externally mutable audible control. Up to 5 Hot Line Indicator Units
may be driven by one Input Module and may be connected by a common hub or "Daisy Chained" from Indicator to Indicator Unit. Each Indicator Unit is individually mutable, and has driver voltage available for external LED's or the DME Solid State Relay Pack for lighting up to 375 watts of incandescent lamps for attention flashing. Distinctive color visual indications for both phone and door/alert. Distinctive audible signals for both phone and door/alert. 3 position audible control switch; OFF / LOW / HIGH. Remotely mutable control for audible signals; contact closure or TTL low to mute. Terminal block with screw connections are used for external I/O control for ease of wiring. Includes 50' of modular connecting cable, mount screws & Velcro. 5.75 x 2.6 x 1.1.
- Microprocessor based circuitry for ultimate reliability and no "lock-ups"
- Multiple Ultra-Brite LED's used for indicators, no bulbs to fail or replace
- Distinctive color visual indications for both phone and door
- Distinctive audible signals for both phone and door
- 3 position audible control switch; OFF / LOW / HIGH
- Remotely mutable control for audible signals; contact closure or TTL low to mute
- Door indicator and audible activated by contact closure or TTL low
- Distinctive DC output voltages for driving the DME Solid State Relay Pack or customers own SSR for turning on high wattage incandescent lamps for both phone and door indication
- Terminal block with screw connections are used for external I/O control for ease of wiring
- Small size, 5.75 x 2.6 x 1.1 You can mount it almost anywhere with screws or supplied velcro