Order Placement & Payment
1. Order Acceptance: All orders are subject to approval at our headquarters in Saugerties, New York (USA)
12477. Our sales associates are ready to take your order on our toll free lines Monday
- Friday, 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM EST. Certain products announced by the manufacturer & included
in this catalog may not be available at press time. We will do our best to give customers
an anticipated delivery date based on our suppliers’ estimations. These estimations
are subject to change. If you choose to order such an item, your credit card will not
be billed until the item has shipped. All orders placed through Markertek are subject to a standard $3.00 handling charge.
This charge is reflective of the cost of processing and packaging your order
and is a guarantee of our service during and after the sale.
2. Open Account: Most accounts can be credit scored within 48 hours via our direct link with Experian. Orders from Experian rated firms, government agencies & public institutions, meeting our credit standards, will be shipped on open account. Terms are NET 20 days from date of invoice. We will charge 1.5% Late Charge per month (18% annually) on all past due balances. Open account is also available to other businesses & private institutions pending our credit approval. Credit references from a bank & (6) trade sources including account numbers, addresses & phone numbers are required for credit clearance (please allow 30 days).
A. All Employees/Representatives are fully accountable for all purchases made on your account. Any unauthorized purchases are entirely your responsibility.
B. Hardcopy Purchase Orders are still encouraged to be forwarded via mail/fax. All orders are to be marked "Confirmation Of Order" to avoid internal duplication of order.
C. Partial/Ship Complete option - Please be sure that your Accounts Payable dept. will pay for any partial shipments and is responsible for any order you've authorized the release of.
Credit Applications: Apply Online or download Printable Form
3. Credit & Charge Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express orders are accepted. Please supply your account number, full name as it appears on your card, expiration date & bank code (where applicable). Handling and/or shipping charges will be added to the charge slip. All cards are subject to verification of billing & shipping address.
Debit Cards: Markertek is not responsible for spending holds or insufficient fund availability on debit card transactions or declined amounts. There are two transaction allocations applied to every order, initial funds verification and charges of the actual sale. Check with your financial institution's policies concerning any debit card related issues, which may vary depending on use.
4. International Orders: All accounts outside of the U.S.A. are encouraged to pay by Wire Transfer, Letter of Credit, or Cashiers Check, in advance of shipment. There is a minimum purchase requirement of $100.00 for all international orders. Canadian customers can also call toll-free 800-522-2025, and are exempt from the $100.00 minimum order requirement. International Orders Will Get The Very Best in Service.
Credit Card Policy - All international credit cards are subject to advanced verification (billing name / address & ship to address, if different from billing) to complete the sale. This may delay the shipment of your order, as some banks in certain countries have strict laws prohibiting personal information requests. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel orders that cannot be validated. A customer service representative will contact you with further information or make alternative arrangements.
Duties / Customs / Fees - International orders are subject to local import fees, duty, customs VAT charges, and additional taxes in the country of destination.
Markertek is not responsible for, nor can give any specific information on import fees, duty, procedures or taxes you must pay when your merchandise arrives. Certain freight carriers have set clearing houses that may incur separate transit charges. If a shipment is refused by you, you are responsible for all outbound and return freight charges as well as any penalties up and above the agreed transaction.
We advise you contact your local government import office for information regarding imported merchandise and all steps necessary to receive goods purchased from the United States Of America.
Markertek will provide all necessary export paperwork to ship your merchandise in a timely fashion. We are required to tag all packages with the exact value of merchandise. All international orders may require extra time for processing and we cannot guarantee time sensitive deliveries. Some international banks do not allow verification of your credit card or financial information. Markertek will make every attempt to do so, but may have to decline a sale if this necessary information is not made available to us.
5. Sales Tax: Sales Tax is charged for orders shipped within New York State, for the order total including the amount of the shipping charge. New York customers will be charged sales tax according to their county’s jurisdiction. If tax exempt, please send or email a copy of the exemption certificate with your order. Additionally we are required to collect tax for shipments originating and delivering within the same state (drop-shipments).
General Sales Policy
7. Substitutions: We reserve the right to substitute
items of comparable function & quality in cases where the manufacturer has discontinued or has difficulty
in delivering a specified item. Substitutions are returnable.
8. Bids, Quotes & Contracts: Special offers, bonuses & premiums presented by Markertek do not pertain to bid, quote & contract sales.
Contact Ken Lonas, Ray Martin or Byron Frayne:
9. Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be invoiced at pricing prevailing at the time of shipment. Prices are not guaranteed. List prices shown in this catalog are suggested by the manufacturer of the respective item. When the manufacturer has not established a list price, Markertek will establish its own list price based on what we believe the market to be for that item. This does not mean that we have ever sold the item at list price.
9a. Special Offers, Closeouts and Demo/B-Stock Items: Special pricing and availability on New/Unused, Closeout or B-Stock items is valid solely for items that are In Stock, and quantities may be limited. Please contact sales if you wish to purchase several Special Offer, Closeout or Demo/B-Stock Items to ensure availability.
10. Effective Date: The prices, terms & conditions outlined on this site and in the Markertek Print Catalog supersede all those printed in previous catalogs & are effective September 1, 2013.
11. Cancellation Charge: All transactions requiring special
ordering,handling, parts, labor or freight are subject to charges based upon cancellation..
11b. All Belden products carry a no cancellation after 48 hours of your order, policy. Once your order is 48 hours old, you may not cancel it.
This is Belden's policy, we will work with you when able regarding products we normally stock.
12. Low Price Guarantee: Prior to order, please fax or e-mail a copy of a competitor’s quote or catalog page. We will try our very best to meet or beat any legitimate publicly advertised price from any authorized dealer on any item that we sell. See more about our policy: http://www.markertek.com/lowest.asp
13. PayPal Accounts: or other instant online payments are not accepted / supported by Markertek.
Computers & Software Sales Policy
14. Due to restrictions placed upon us by manufacturers,
computers/hardware & software are warrantied by the manufacturer only. You must contact each manufacturer
directly for operating system & software updates. All provided/configured software is registered
with the respective software companies & is subject to terms and conditions of use thereof.
15. Free UPS Ground Shipping on Thousands of Items, Including Special Order/Non Stock Items/Drop Ship Items. - No Minimum Purchase!
Look for this message:
on product pages and in your shopping cart to know if the products you are purchasing are eligible for Free UPS Ground Shipping.
Markertek.com offers Free UPS Ground Shipping on thousands of stock and non-stock (special order) items for orders placed through the web site and shipping in the continental US (Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and to our International clients do not qualify). All other items feature discounted shipping or may even ship free when combined in an order that includes free ship items! Most in stock items ship the same day or within 24hours/one business day. At Markertek we always strive to ship your items to meet your delivery needs at the lowest rates available! Free shipping may be upgraded to 3-day, 2-day or 1-day shipping for an additional cost presented to you at checkout. Any returned merchandise will have the cost of shipping deducted from any refund or credit. NOTE: Orders, bids or quotes requested via the phone or email will have shipping calculated differently than calculated on this web site.
Please read all shipping policies as well as terms and conditions before selecting the shipping option on your order. Feel free to call 800-522-2025 if you have any special delivery needs, requests or questions.
16. All orders are shipped F.O.B. ship point (usually Saugerties, New York 12477) unless items are shipped directly to you from the manufacturer ( Dropshipment ).
Orders are shipped by standard UPS ground, Parcel Post or the most reliable & economical carrier serving your area. Shipping charges will be prepaid & added to the cost of your order. Special drop shipments on large orders need extra time for production and/or truck shipment. In these situations shipping charges may follow on a separate invoice.
Shipping Quotes: Markertek sales representatives will make every attempt to provide you with a fair and accurate price quote for shipping costs. Verbal quotes are given as a guideline only and may differ from the exact cost. We reserve the right to honor only freight quotes provided in writing by Markertek.
Due to reconsignment of shipping from various freight carriers, it make take 45 days to charge/invoice for shipping and/or other related delivery charges. A separate charge/invoice containing these additional delivery/and or freight charges may occur.
Dimensional Size: Dimensional weight considers density, which is the amount of space a package occupies in relation to its actual weight, to determine billable weight. In some cases, dimensional packaging charges cannot always be determined at the time of your order
Markertek cannot authorize any carrier to release a package without signature.
Shipping Cutoff Times: If your order was received prior to 3:00pm M-F EST, it will be scheduled to ship the same day if it is either 100% complete or you've requested a partial shipment. Please note: Orders may be held for credit or security verification. We will contact you quickly if any additional verification is necessary. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you need to make any further changes to your order or shipping method. Once your package is in transit, we will e-mail a detailed confirmation of your order which includes order total, shipping amount, and tracking information.
16. Truck Freight Deliveries: Some larger items sold by Markertek, such as TVs, large rack cases and furniture, must be delivered via Truck Freight. Such items may only be shipped in within the 48 contiguous United States. Truck drivers are required only to deliver to your curb-side & are not required to assist the customer beyond the point of delivery. PLEASE HAVE ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE if you have ordered a truck shipped product. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of trucked items.
* Shipping descriptions like "Next Day", "2-Day", etc. are used to denote service levels and do not guarantee when you will receive your order. They represent time in transit after an item has been shipped. The delivery times are based upon item availability and shipping to urban areas within the continental US (48 states). Delivery to rural areas, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses may take longer.
18. Your order packing slip has a merchandise return form on the rear. If you no longer have your return form, one can be downloaded here. Merchandise in the original, unopened manufacturer’s package that is undamaged may be returned within 5 days of receipt without a restocking charge. Otherwise, merchandise must be returned PREPAID via an insured service within 30 days from date of receipt and is subject to a 25% inspection & restocking charge (except in-warranty defective merchandise or merchandise shipped in error by Markertek). Shipping & handling charges are not refundable. All returned merchandise must be in resell able condition & include all blank documentation, manuals, warranty cards, accessories etc. If any of these items are compromised, missing or lost, we reserve the right to refuse the return or apply a restocking fee above the standard percentage charge. Any returns after 30 days are subject to refusal.
Please Note: The following items are not returnable unless shipped in error or defective.
- Non-stock / Special order items or custom items are non-cancelable or returnable.
- Copyrighted materials: Books, pre-recorded tapes / CD / DVD, forms and software.
- Bulk Wire & Cable Cut to Order by the foot.
- Electrical Components, Connectors or Adapters which have been Installed and/or terminated.
- Blank Media (Audio / Video Cassettes, DVD-R / CDR, Digital Memory etc.)
- Bulbs / Lamps, chemicals, expendable batteries or items that show use.
- Microphones, headphones or any item that has contact with ears / eyes or mouth.
- TV’s / Combos or LCD / Plasma displays larger than 25 inches.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Internal PCI cards
- Items that are over 30 days from date of acceptance / delivery.
- Items not in original packaging. (Blister packed, original factory product boxes)
- Manufacturer Direct Drop-Shipped items, if deemed returnable by our returns department, will be subject to the vendor’s restocking fees in addition to Markertek’s
- Freight intensive or truck freight items that have been drop shipped to you.
Shipping and handling charges incurred by any returned item are not refundable.
All returned merchandise must include all blank documentation, manuals, warranty cards, literature, accessories etc. If any of these items are compromised, missing or lost, we reserve the right to refuse the return or restock up and above the standard percentage charge.
All returned merchandise must be re-packaged as "a box within a box." Please do not ship your return in the original manufacturer product boxes as the primary packaging. Boxes can be marred and damaged, which will degrade the condition of the box and will seriously affect its restocking / resale value.
Markertek will make every attempt to assist you if a product you've purchased from us has failed or needs repair. We do not provide emergency loaner or replacement items at no charge.
Repair Charges / Service Fees: If you have purchased an item that requires service, we encourage you to contact the manufacturer directly to make arrangements for repair. This is a more convenient avenue for you to communicate and deal directly on product issues and have the manufacturer expedite and extend their expertise to you. If you send the item to us to forward to the factory, there is a $25.00 service fee for all items – plus any additional repair and freight charges. Please contact our customer service department for advisement or warranty repair information.
Please allow ample time for processing your return (typically your next credit card statement). If you have any questions regarding the status of a return & or the eligibility of an item you wish to return, feel free to call our customer service department.
Questions? Email the Returns Department.
Damaged Merchandise Policy
19. We use the finest packing materials available & every effort is made to prevent damage. Claims for damaged items must be made with the carrier within two business days of receipt of merchandise. In the event damaged merchandise is received, retain the original shipping carton as proof & take the following steps:
A: United Parcel Service (UPS - 800-742-5877) - Contact your local UPS office for an inspection report. Do Not return the merchandise yourself. Follow the instructions of your UPS representative. Keep a record of the name and extension of the representative.
B: Federal Express (Fed-Ex - 800-463-3339) - Contact your local Fed-Ex office for an inspection report. Do Not return the merchandise yourself. Follow the instructions of your Fed-Ex representative. Keep a record of the name and extension of the representative.
C: Parcel Post (USPS) – If merchandise is damaged, take the package to your local post office & file a damage claim. The post office will investigate the claim & make restitution to cover the damage. Keep a record of the postal representative who assisted you with the claim.
D: Truck Line – If merchandise is delivered to you in a damaged condition, note the nature of the damage on the driver’s copy & your copy of the freight bill. Have the driver sign both copies. You can now file a claim with the carrier. If concealed damage is found, keep the damaged carton & call the truck line immediately for an inspection report.
Lost Merchandise Policy
20. Merchandise lost in shipment will be replaced upon notification from the carrier of non-delivery, and after a claim is filed.
21. Claims & Shortages: Claims for shortages/missing items must be made to Markertek within 2 business days of receipt of shipment. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 10 business days from date of invoice in order for us to properly assist you in your claim against the carrier.
22. Partial Shipments & Backorders: Every effort is made to ship orders fast & complete. We will partial ship & backorder where we deem appropriate unless otherwise instructed. Backordered items will be automatically shipped & invoiced when they become available. Partial shipments are due for payment within 20 days of invoice date. Some drop shipments, furniture & large production orders may require extra time for delivery (please allow 4-6 weeks). If you cannot accept partials, please indicate in writing on your purchase order.
Limited Warranty & Liability
23. Products sold by Markertek are warranted to the original purchaser for normal application for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer of a product. If the product is defective in material or workmanship, or fails to operate for its intended purpose as described during the warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced when returned to Markertek. There are no other express or implied warranties except as set forth herein. Markertek or Tower Products, Inc. shall have no liability or warranty covering you or any third party for special, incidental, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages or any other economic hardship arising out of the use or inability to use the products, and in all cases our liability is limited to strictly to replacement, repair or the value of the product purchased. Markertek is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors and reserves the right to make adjustments or corrections due to changes in the market or product discontinuation. All pictures which appear in TVs or video equipment are simulated. Please remember to back up all data before computer hardware or software installs. We are not responsible for lost data.
24. Our Privacy
Policy is has been relocated. Please click here.
Errors & Omissions
25. Markertek strives to provide accurate
and complete information published in our catalogs and on our web site(s). Unfortunately,
some documents and graphics published on this website may contain technical inaccuracies
or typographical errors. Markertek makes no representations about the suitability of the
information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind.
If a product is listed at an incorrect price, Markertek shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Markertek shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
26. Right of Offset / Correction:
Markertek retains the right at anytime, without prior notice, to apply open due amounts to purchaser provided pay methods. (To correct orders to current market pricing, open freight amounts, finance/collection charges, over terms invoices and any / all owed amounts.)
Note: Markertek does not guarantee Markertek prices listed on other web sites or price engines.
Markertek USA Distribution Center - All pickups for merchandise must be arranged in advance. Pickups are between 8:30am to 5:00pm. EST.
Exit #20 off the New York State Thruway. Approximately 100 miles north of New York City and 50 miles south of Albany New York.
From the South: Take exit #20 (Saugerties Exit) off the New York State Thruway. After you pay toll, take a right on Route 212, and another quick right (At Mobil station) onto Kings Highway. Proceed down Kings Highway about three miles and look for Tower Products, Inc. sign on the left hand side in front of big grey building.
From the North: Take exit #20 (Saugerties Exit) off the New York State Thruway. After toll booth take a left turn. At next intersection (Route 212) take a left and back over the thruway. At Mobil station, make a right turn onto Kings Highway. Proceed down Kings Highway about three miles and look for Tower Products, Inc. sign on the left hand side in front of big grey building.
Markertek News Channel Use & Permissions
Markertek may at times, include your name / company name and a brief mention of your patronage in
our newsletters / RSS feeds. This is not an endorsement of our products or services, just an acknowledgement of the hard working customers that we serve daily in the professional Video, Audio & IT industries.
Recycled Packing Material
We Use 100% Recycled Peanuts.
We know many of our customers are concerned about the environment and the use of polystyrene "peanuts" used for packing. Here are some facts about the peanuts we use:
• The FLO-PAK™ brand of polystyrene peanuts we use are made from 100% recycled materials.
• Peanuts are made entirely without ozone-depleting CFC's or HCFC's.
• FLO-PAK™ peanuts can be used over and over again because they don't break up during shipment, so please recycle them or resuse them in your return shipment to Markertek. Call 1-800-828-2214 (toll free) for the nearest polystyrene recycling center.
• Our research has shown that polystyrene peanuts weigh about a fifth as much, per unit of volume, as shredded newspaper. This means a huge fuel savings for vehicles delivering your products.
• Finally, our testing finds that polystyrene peanuts offer the best protection for the kinds of products we sell. They are resilient, do not settle, don't attract pests and they aren't affected by moisture. We want to be sure your package arrives in perfect condition.
Recycle Your Polystyrene Peanuts
Call Toll Free - 1-800-828-2214 or visit www.fpintl.com - for the nearest polystyrene recycling center near you.
Copyright ® Markertek Video Supply, Div. of Tower Products, Inc. Certain products in this website and print catalogs are covered by U.S. patents and/or patent applications. No copying or reproduction of the format of this website, catalog, or any of the designs, layouts, copy or pictures is permissible without the express written consent of Markertek Video Supply. Copyright form SE has been submitted, & any & all acts of copyright infringement shall be legally pursued by Markertek Video Supply toward complete recovery & relief.
All logos and tradenames used within this website and print catalogs are respective trademarks of their corporations.
MARKERTEK® and TECNEC® are registered trademarks of Tower Products Incorporated, registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All rights reserved.
|Markertek is a division of
Tower Products Incorporated