Markertek provides a complete range of integrated technology mobile solutions to the broadcast industry for Pre-Live-Post Media Production. Our in-house design and fabrication team delivers the most cost effective units in the industry.
Trailers are now widely accepted as broadcast mobile solutions because of the low cost and
the functionality of a towable unit with any vehicle with a class 3 hitch --providing a safe, reliable
and innovative solution that is built to last.
Contact Trailer Department
View the VPTR Series Web Gallery
Choose Either 20 Foot or 24 Foot Quick-Ship Stock Units!
- Deluxe ‘Control Room’ Interior
- Climate Controlled
- Tons of Rack Space
- I/O Panel & Cable Hatches
- Breaker Box w/ GenSat Input
- Tows Easily With any Class 3 Hitch
- Good Looking & Low Cost
- Quick Delivery
- Built By Markertek
View the VPTR Series Web Gallery:
Here's how our customers put the VPTR-1 to use:
- "Our 20-foot trailer was the production solution for CBS and the Speed Channel over the seventeen-week 2006 Amp'd Mobile Supercross international tour for CBS and the Speed Channel."
- Carr-Hughes Productions
- "We are broadcasting NCAA division 1 hockey from it to over 1 million homes in Minnesota. Our VPTR-1 supports 9 cameras, 5 channels of instant replay, Avid Deko graphics, full audio, Adtec commerical insertion, Avid Media Composer, and broadcast quality output to over a million homes. You can't do that for $20k, can you????? With Markertek you can!!!!"
- Bethany Lutheran College