Radio Design Labs RM-MP12A Audio Monitor Panel - 12 Line or Speaker Inputs
Each RM-MP12 input may be individually calibrated for unbalanced consumer, balanced professional, 8 Ohm speaker line or constant voltage speaker lines. There is a variable intensity LED on the front panel to show audio presence for each input. If the RM-MP12 is set to the interlocking operating mode, front-panel pushbuttons select one of the twelve inputs to feed the calibrated meter, front-panel speaker (or external speaker if connected) and headphone jack.
In the mixing mode, the buttons allow the use to mix multiple sources. The front-panel volume knob controls the audio level of the front-panel headphone jack, front-panel speaker, external speaker output and variable line level (+4 dBu) rear-panel output. A separate fixed line-level output is provided.
RDL RM-MP12A Features:
- Twelve Individually Selectable Audio Inputs
- Selectable Operating MODE Provides Interlocking Source Selection or Mixing Multiple Sources
- LED Above Each Button to Show Selected Source
- VU Ballistic LED Above the Button for Each Input
- Calibrated Front-Panel Meter Display
- Front-Panel Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Front-Panel VCA Control for Headphone and Speaker Output Levels
- Internal 4.5 W RMS Power Amplifier and Speaker
- Audio Inputs and Outputs on Detachable Terminal Blocks