LINE INPUT MODULE
1:1 FOR BALANCED or UNBALANCED INPUTS
- Ideal for balancing any high-impedance unbalanced input
- Wide bandwidth: !3 dB at 0.25 Hz and 80 kHz
- Recommended for levels up to +19 dBu at 20 Hz
- High input impedance: 14 kS with 10 kS load
- High common-mode rejection: 124 dB at 60 Hz
This module is designed for use in wideband line input stages. Distortion remains very low and CMRR remains high, even when driven by high source impedances.
The primary is fully balanced and its terminals may be reversed to invert polarity, if required. A 30 dB magnetic shield package is standard.