AJA Video KONA LHe Plus Multi-Format Analog and Digital SD/HD I/O Card with Two SDI Outputs
An Affordable Professional Card for Analog and Digital I/O
KONA LHe Plus offers a full host of professional no-compromise features: 10-bit or 8-bit uncompressed video, 2-channel AES digital audio and 8-channel SDI embedded digital audio, analog composite or s-video or SD/HD component video I/O, 2-channel balanced analog audio I/O, and broadcast quality hardware down-conversion from HD to SD.
For SDI video, the KONA LHe Plus features one input and two outputs and can be configured independently for HD or SD. It offers Genlock input, and three BNCs which may be configured for analog video input and output (HD or SD). Also included is a 9-pin connector for RS-422 machine control. Because the KONA LHe Plus supports analog component HD input and output, devices with analog HD output, such as HDV decks and even game consoles, can be connected for a variety of workflows.
KONA LHe Plus features full 10-bit, broadcast-quality, motion-adaptive HD to SD down-conversion, and HD/SD 12-bit component analog output. Since conversion is hardware-based, it's available all the time - during ingest or playback.
Extend your Connectivity with KL-Box-LH
The optional KL-Box-LH provides all the standard features of a cable for 1RU rack mounted I/O convenience and added connectivity in the form of additional BNC digital AES/EBU connectors and RCA audio monitoring jacks.
- SDI, HD-SDI, analog HD/SD
- 12-bit HD analog component I/O
- 12-bit SD analog component or composite S-Video I/O
- 10-bit hardware HD to SD downconversion
- SDI or HD-SDI input
- 2 independent SDI/HD-SDI outputs
- 2-ch balanced XLR AES and 2-ch balanced XLR analog audio I/O
- 8-ch SDI embedded audio I/O
- HD/SD Genlock and RS-422 machine control
- Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, Combustion and more
- Cables standard, KL-Box-LH breakout optional
- 3-year warranty