The NEW! VS4 Recorder (A free, stand-alone recording application bundled with Matrox VS4) and the newly supported application: vMix: Create video streaming productions that are visually striking and grab your audience's attention. The combination of Matrox VS4 and Telestream Wirecast for Windows lets you switch or mix multiple live video feeds and pre-recorded clips while adding graphics and effects. This solution is ideal for internet broadcasts of sports, religious services, corporate meetings, and other live events.
Finally, online video streaming with the production values of live television broadcasts!
Capture up to four HD video streams
Matrox VS4 lets you take advantage of professional broadcast video and audio sources for the utmost quality in your internet productions.
In a single PCIe slot, Matrox VS4 provides up to four independent HD inputs with up to 8 embedded audio channels per source, taking up an absolute minimum of the precious real estate in your PC.
Full-size BNCs connect directly to your cameras.
Easy-to-use ISO recording
Recording all your video feeds is as important as streaming if post-event editing is required. The Matrox VS4 not only sends your video feeds to Wirecast for streaming, it simultaneously records all your original video feeds to disk.
The easy-to-use Matrox ISO camera recording tool lets you record using the high-quality Matrox MPEG 2 I-Frame codec at up to 300Mb/s as well as DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO50 and DVCPRO HD QuickTime files for use with popular editing apps from Adobe, Apple and Avid.
Effortless onsite set-up
Just hook up your cameras, start Wirecast, and stream. Matrox VS4 automatically detects the presence, resolution, and frame rate of all your inputs so you don't have to manually set up each source in Wirecast.
Because all inputs on Matrox VS4 are independent, you can use HD and SD cameras in the same production.Specifications:
- Supported video formats
- 720P 50/59.94
- 1080I 50/59.94
- 1080P 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- SDI input
- 4 SD or HD input
- 8 channels of embedded audio
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 272M,SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 299M
- BNC connector (75 O), terminated
- Equalized input for maximum cable length support
- SDI audio input
- 8 channels of embedded audio
- 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Telestream Wirecast Studio and Wirecast Pro
- Direct Capture Integration with Telestream Wirecast software
- _ length PCI Express (x8) card
- L: 23.2 cm (9.125") x W: 10.7 cm (4.2")
- Overall thickness including components 1.9 cm (0.75")
- Regulatory compliance
- FCC Class A, CE Mark Class A, ACMA Class A
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Limited warranty and service
- 3-year limited warranty with free telephone support
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Total power consumption: 23.0 watts
- Operating temperature: 0 to 55§ C (32 to 131§ F)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 75§ C (-40 to 167§ F)
- Maximum altitude for operation: 3,000 meters
- Maximum altitude for transport: 12,000 meters
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)