VGA and HD video distribution over easy to use coax
The ZvBox 170 is the newest member of ZeeVee's line of HD encoder / modulators. Its steel chassis, fan cooling and rack mounting make it suitable for light commercial projects - but it's also an excellent choice for sharing HD sources over existing coax in high-end homes, as it reduces or eliminates the need to cut holes in walls and run new wires.
And it's a performer: its upgraded video processor delivers 60 frames per second, so tough-to-reproduce video like sporting events and scrolling text look remarkably smooth and clean.
- Distribute HD channels in sports bars, corporate offices, and other light commercial spaces, over existing coax
- Distribute one digital signage player to unlimited displays. Just tune it in - no boxes required at each TV
- Share HD video sources in a home without pulling miles of cables or cutting into walls
- Rapid configuration via easy-to-use front panel
- Two separate video input paths, VGA and Component
- Input selection via IR, USB or front panel
- 720p60, 480p and 480i on Component input
- Adjustment for image cropping on VGA and Signage sources.
- Digital audio inputs
HD MPEG2 Encoding
- Up to 25Mbps sustained average encoding rate
- Encoding of PCM audio inputs, pass-through of encoded audio input
- Digital and Visual Watermarking for content theft prevention
- User-settable program information
- Extremely low-latency encoding for interactive applications
RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion
- Well-formed QAM 256 or QAM 64 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel
- Frequency agile from 50 to 900Mhz (Channels 2-141)
- Built-in spectrum analyzer for scanning the entire cable spectrum for other channels
- Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards