Rack to Rack, Floor to Floor, Building to Building... Precision Built Plenum & Riser Fiber Optic Cables!
Premium 50um OM3 Multimode Plenum fiber optic cables for Indoor & Outdoor applications. Used in trunking, LAN and distribution applications where small size, lightweight, and versatile installation capability are required for ducts, plenums, and air handling spaces Ideal configuration for a single termination point requiring multiple fibers Complies with NFPA-262 and UL-910. Only cable allowed in spaces defined as air plenums such as raised flooring systems and air handling ducts. Plenum cables must self extinguish and not reignite. They also produce less smoke than traditional PVC cables. The smoke and fumes are toxic.
- Indoor/Outdoor plenum cables eliminate the need for costly cable transitions in different installation environments
- Cable materials are UV, water and fungus resistant
- Higher fiber counts available than similar cables available by others in subgrouped configuration
- Jacket is highly chemical resistant for installation in harsh industrial environments
- Interlocking armor can be applied to cables as an alternative to conduit installation
- Can be installed outside and in plenum or riser pathways inside, eliminating the need to transition cable types between environments
- 2 to 72 fiber configuration is smaller and lighter than comparable sub-grouped cables, which is ideal for installation in areas with limited space or tight bends
- High performance components and construction
- High specific strength-to-weight ratio and compact cable design for limited conduit space and tight bends in long cable pulls
- Helically stranded core for flexibility, survival in difficult installations, and mechanical protection for the fibers
- Lower installed cost
- High performance tight-buffered coating on each fiber for environmental and mechanical protection
- High crush resistance may eliminate the need for innerduct
- 900 æm buffer eliminates the need for costly and time-consuming installation of fanout kits or pigtail splices because connectors terminate directly to the fiber.
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a) for use in ducts, plenums and air-handling spaces