The Recon Wireless Transmission system is a low-cost, high-efficient product is able to transmit uncompressed, HD Video over 150 feet. The Recon Wireless is available in two forms, RECON-HDMI (HDMI input) and RECON-ULTRA (HDMI/HDSDi input).
With fully uncompressed, high definition images with embedded sound, the Recon Wireless exceeds all others on the market.
Designed from the ground up for wireless transmitting HD from any camera to field monitors, is ideal for live real-time viewing in professional quality, with a latency of less than 1 millisecond. The director, producer and even film crew can see exactly what the camera is shooting in real-time. The transmission is uncompressed for the highest quality and encrypted for safety.
The Recon Wireless can be supplied power in two different ways; by battery (V-type or 3-Stud battery**) or by DC input via XLR-4p connector. It was also designed with a back up power failure function. If the external power is disconnected, it will automatically switch to a connected battery. In case of interference with another RF system, it’s 5.1GHz~5.9GHz will automatically adjust frequencies on the fly.
Unlike other wireless transmission systems, the Recon Wireless has a built in HDMI to HD-SDI converter, as well as an external antenna for a more stable connection. It has fully uncompressed 1080 true cinema video with embedded sound and will automatically detect PAL or NTSC.Specifications:
- Dimensions(TX/RX Body): 6.14”(W) x 8”(L) x 3”(D); Ext. Antennaes 8”(L)
- Weight: 1.8lbs.
- Battery Type: V-mt (SWT-RECV-HDMI) or 3-Stud (SWT-RECA-HDMI)
- Transmission Distance: 50m in open space or 30m through walls
- Transmission Latency: less than 1ms
- Transmitter: 1HDMI input, HDMI Loop through output
- Receiver: 1 HDMI output 2 HD/SDI output
- 1080p: 23.98psf, 24p, 25p, 25psf, 29.97p
- 1080I: 50i, 60I
- 720p: 24p, 25p, 50p, 60p
- Supported Format: SD: 480I, 576I
- SDSDI: 525/59.94I (NTSC Equivalent), 625/50I (PAL Equivalent)
- HDMI: HD 1080I, HD720P and NTSC/PAL
- Includes Protective Travel Case.