Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0, the world’s first 10 bit HD/SD editing solution for USB 3.0 computers! Simply plug in Intensity Shuttle and get access to incredible quality 10 bit HDMI, analog component, composite and s-video capture and playback. Intensity Shuttle’s innovative design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side, and output connections on the other!
Intensity Shuttle powers from the USB 3.0 connection so you don’t need cumbersome power supplies. Intensity Shuttle comes ready with advanced video technology such as HDMI 1.3 and 1080p electronics, so it will grow as faster high performance USB 3.0 computers are released in the future!
The Intensity Shuttle works on Windows computers with the new USB 3.0 connection. Intensity Shuttle uses SuperSpeed USB 3.0, the new USB connection standard for computers that's 10 times faster than regular USB. That's a blistering 4.8 Gb/s, which easily handles the highest quality 10 bit uncompressed 1080HD video on x58 series or better Windows computers!
*Note: The Intensity Shuttle requires USB 3.0 and a X58 chipsets or better for compatibility.
Note: ExpressCards for notebooks are not supported and will not work. The bandwidth they currently support is not suitable for UltraStudio Pro, UltraStudio SDI, Intensity Shuttle, or Pocket UltraScope.Specifications:
- Analog Video Input: Independent connections for component and composite and s-video.
- Analog Video Output: Independent connections for component and composite and s-video.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- Analog Audio Input: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels.
- SPDIF Audio Output: None
- Dual Rate support: HDMI and Analog Component switches between high definition and standard definition.
- Device Control: None. FireWire may be used for controlling some cameras.
- Supported HDMI Formats: 525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720HD and 1080HD switchable.
- Computer Interface: USB 3.0
- SD Format Support: 625i/50, 625p PAL and 525i/59.94, 525p NTSC, 480p.
- HD Format Support: 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:02:02
- HDMI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- HDMI Color Space: YUV 4:2:2
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:02:02
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- HD Up Conversion: Real time standard definition to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Real Time Effects: Adober Premiere Pror Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: USB 3.0. Requires an x58 based motherboard with onboard USB 3.0, or a USB 3.0 PCI Express card and an x58 or P55 series motherboard. Does not support USB 2.0 capture and playback. Please check the Support pages to see the full system requirements.
- Operating System Compatibility: Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7.
- Product Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty.