Coventry™ 48040 Sealed Foam Swabs are constructed from reticulated 100 pores per inch medical grade foam which features the best open cell structure, providing excellent particle entrapment characteristics. The foam is thermally bonded to the swab handle without using adhesives. These swabs are the most economical and are ideal for general applications.
Coventry™ Sealed Foam Swabs can be used to:
- Clean excess adhesives after gluing
- Remove contamination from disk drives
- Micro mechanical cleaning
- Maintenance and care of fax machines
- VCR's, PC's, printers, and copiers
- Remove flux residue from printed circuit boards
- Good for general purpose cleaning
Foam Heads are compatible with most common solvents such as isopropyl alcohol, and methanol. Not recommended for use with ketones such as acetone or methyl ethyl ketone.
Wood Handles are generally compatible with all solvents except with dilute or weak acids.
Polypropylene Handles are generally compatible with all common solvents including most dilute or weak acids.