The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter - UpDownCross is designed for easy conversion between SD and HD video formats and features a 4-field standard converter. It allows you to convert 720p to 1080i or vice-versa, enabling editing and mastering in SD, 720p, and 1080i video. It uses the highest 10-bit SDI video quality with multi-tap image filtering and processing.
The mini converter includes auto SD/HD switching, which allows the converter to instantly switch between SD and HD video formats automatically when the video input changes. Compatible with the advanced 3 GB/s SDI technology, the converter includes a built-in USB connection for future updates and video format compatibility.(USB Cable not included).
The converter's low SDI jitter allows you to use long SDI cable lengths in conjunction with internal power supplies; this enables ultra low-noise broadcast-quality analog video and audio over long distances.
The international power supply compatibility allows you to carry the mini converter to any location worldwide and plug it in directly into the local power socket. It supports multi-channel audio with automatic delay for matching any video processing delay.
Includes full up, down, and cross conversion between HD and SD video formats.
Converts 720p to 1080i or 1080i to 720p for editing and mastering in SD, 720p, and 1080i video.
Includes auto SD/HD switching for instantly switching between SD and HD video formats.
3 GB/s SDI Technology.
Full 10-bit processing with high-quality video filtering.
Built-in USB connection for upgrades and future video compatibility.
Built with high-quality standards and low SDI jitter to get longest SDI cable lengths.
International power supply compatibility Supports multi-channel audio.Features:
- Convert Between SD to HD Video Formats
- Up / Down / Cross Conversions
- NTSC / PAL Outputs
- Converts 720p to 1080i or Vice-Versa
- Auto SD/HD Switching
- Advanced 3 GB/S SDI Technology
- Uses 10 Bit SDI Video Quality
- Low SDI Jitter
- International Power Supply
SDI Video Input:Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Outputs:6 x outputs automatically match the SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI video input unless up, down, cross and/or standards conversion is enabled.
- Optical Fiber Video Input:None.
- Optical Fiber Video Output:None.
- Multi Rate Support:Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration:Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s) (USB cable not included).
- Optical Fiber Audio Input:None.
- Optical Fiber Audio Output:None.
- Analog Audio:None.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio:None.
- Analog Video:None.
- Reference Input:Blackburst and TriSync for SD & HD.
- SDI Format Support:
- 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- SDI Compliance:SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601 and SMPTE 297M for Optical Fiber SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling:4:2:2
- SDI Video Rates:SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Color Precision:4:2:2
- SDI Color Space:YUV
- SDI Audio Sampling:Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Auto Switching:Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- Analog Format Support:625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- Analog Color Precision:4:2:2
- Analog Color Space:YUV
- HDMI Format Support:625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/50p PAL, 525/59.94p NTSC, 1080p23.98/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94/60, 720p50 and 720p59.94/60.
- HDMI Color Precision:4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- HDMI Color Space:YUV and RGB
- Copy Protection:For legal reasons HDMI input is unable to receive copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- ControlSoftware Control:Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB. (USB cable not included).
- Settings Control:Mini Switches or USB software.
- Firmware;Firmware Upgrade: Via included firmware updater application.
- Format Conversion;Up, down, cross conversion and/or NTSC/PAL standards conversion.
- Power Supply 12VDC universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption;110VAC: 88mA
- 220VAC: 47mA
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converter - UpDownCross
- Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty