The AC-EX70-444-RNE is a slim 70 meter HDMI via HDBaseT extender over single CAT-5e/6a/7 UTP/STP.
The AVPro Edge ICT extender family is the most cost effective, state of the art and reliable single CAT HDBaseT extender on the market today and solves problems for both commercial and residential markets for distributing high bandwidth 18Gbps 4K UHD content from rack to display. This Rx comes with IR and RS-232 control options, and is powered from the matrix.
Key benefits of using AC-EX70-444-RNE Include:
1) EXTEND 4K HDMI: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after even shorter distances. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user.
2) DISTANCE: By using AC-EX70-444-RNE, the transmission distance for 18Gbps 4K with HDR is up to 70 meters (230’).
3) CONTROL: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa.
4) POWER: PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function is intended to power RX from the TX and the advantage of lightweight (160 gram) super-slim extender is to be mounted anywhere where space is at a premium.
5) FIELD UPDATES: Should a firmware update be necessary it can be accomplished in the field
Note: This is the RECEIVER ONLY, and is made to work with AC-MX88-HDBT & AC-MX44-HDBT matrix switchers.