The AC-EX100-UHD-R2 is their 100m HDMI 2.0(a/b) Extender via HDBaseT, this Receiver has Bi-Directional Power, RS-232, IR and Ethernet. The Bi-Directional Receiver's distance (100m - 1080p; 70m - UHD 4K) is unrivaled when you include the features it comes with. This receiver is designed to be a true problem solver. When the situation requires more power, distance, added Ethernet and reverse power or control, the converter has it covered. Using the most powerful HDBaseT technology on the market, this product is sure be a robust long lasting part of your infrastructure.
Key Benefits Include:
1) Ultra High Definition: The length of manufactured HDMI cable is unchangeable after it is made and they are unreliable after about 25FT. Additionally, HDMI connectors can only be terminated in specialized factory environment due to its extremely high frequencies and high density. This does not allow installers or users to remake or make cables on a DIY basis. CAT-5E/6A cables are available widely and can be reworked easily by the installer or end-user. Our AC-EX100-UHD supports 4K up to 70M (230FT) with crystal clear 4K Resolution.
2) Distance: By using AC-EX100-UHD, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) and for UHD 4K it's 70 meters (230ft).
3) Control: IR & RS-232 are bidirectional and can control the sources from the sinks or vice versa. This allows unlimited flexibility when controlling sinks, and sources. Control the rack or source and the display or sink over the same single wire.
4) Bi-Directional Power: Ultra stable bi directional PoE allows you to really be flexible as you can choose where you want to power. Eliminate power supplies at the rack and power the Tx remotely from the display (Rx) end.
5) I-Pass: Plug your Control System emitter ports directly into the IR port on the transmitter (via mono 3.5mm cable) for clean and reliable IR pass through, our unique VPC (Voltage Protection Circuit) allows you to do this without wear and tear on the sensitive electronics inside.